I want to show a list of assign task using user's email. How can I do this?
Thank you.
Hi @Dipto Roy
Just to clarify - are you looking to show a list of assigned tasks in the Jira UI - or get them via the REST API?
I wasn't sure as you added the tag rest-api, but didn't mention it in the question.
---
If it's just via Jira search - you could...
If this is via REST API though, let us know so we can assist further! It might be good to also know how you intend to use this data once you get it via the API
Ste
Thank you very much for this replaying but I want the data via rest api. Actually i make a EMS mobile software and I want to show user's assign task using their email.
Can you please help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.