I have figured out how to add Sub-Tasks within my Epic but not Tasks. The tasks get created but are not associated with my epic. I need help! I created them in the Automation section but the Tasks are not linking
Hi @Sara Palmitessa
Welcome to the community! If you share the details on your rule we can provide you with some suggestions.
Cheers
You can certainly set the Epic Link automatically on issue creation through Automation.
However, we'll need some more information to help resolve this question! Could you provide:
Ste
I did a lot of testing and figured it out. I needed to add Epic Link to my screen. Thanks for responding.
That's what I thought too. Good that you were able to figure it out.
@Fabian Lim or @Ste Wright I actually have another question if you can help me with that.....
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Fields-not-showing-up-in-Automation-Rule/qaq-p/2233244#M562727
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.