Hello! I am wondering if it is possible to edit the issue view in Jira service management so I can display a form above the subtasks on a parent ticket. See image below.
Thank you!
Hi @Corey Dawson,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The short answer is no, you cannot change the order so that the form is shown above subtasks.
@Mikael Sandberg Is there a longer answer? OR perhaps, if I can't reverse the order of form and subtask, can I collapse the list of subtasks so the form is more prominent when the ticket is open? Main goal is to make the form more prominent. Thanks!
At the moment that is not possible. A workaround, once the API for forms is released, would be to take the information in the form and add it to either the description field or a custom field that is added to the description fields section of the layout.
@Mikael Sandberg that is actually preferable. Is there a general timeline for this update?
Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.