How do I check if Jira is set to UTF-8 please?
I am not sure what the question is really - what does "set to UTF-8" actually mean? Where are you looking?
I can however tell you that the more recent versions of Server/DC, and of course, Cloud, require the database to be UTF-8 encoded.
Hi @Tomasz Bis
I don't think it is something that can be check as the encoding is hard set and can't be change. For on-prem version, it uses primarily UTF-8. It may follow similar encoding.
In any case, can submit a ticket to Atlassian to confirm this on the cloud backend.
-Ben
If you are using Cloud Jira, this is being maintained by Atlassian and by default, the encoding is always set to UTF-8 though I am not sure where you can check and verify in the web site.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,Vamsi
Thanks for both replies
Tomasz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.