Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to do what I am looking to do.
I want to create a jql / filter / pie chart (in JIRA or confluence) that will allocate the time to the specific period.
I have a requirement for a number of overlapping tasks. But even so if I do a workload report where my 14 day period covers just 1 day of the task it aggregates all of the time for that task into my report, where ideally I only want 1 days worth (even better would be if the task was set for 10 days that it would include 1/10th of the original estimate), and the perfect would be if it did the calculation including workdays
I have a filter at the moment as follows:
labels = workload AND status != Done AND "Start date[Date]" > Now() AND "Start date[Date]" <= 14d AND assignee = user 1
Any help would be gratefully received, please bear in mind I am a user not a dev.