Hello,
I have an automation configured that will ping a Microsoft Teams Channel when a value changes for a custom field named "Engaged Team" (When: Value changes for Engaged Team > Engaged Team = [value] > Then: Send Microsoft Teams message). This helps our teams with escalations.

The automation(s) work great when I change the value of the Engaged Team custom field from the view issue screen. However, when I change the value from a transition screen, the automation doesn't work. In fact, the automation isn't being triggered at all as there is no entry in the automation logs.
What's weird is that I have another automation that pings Microsoft Teams when an issue is assigned and whenever I change that field from a transition screen, the automation works. So it seems as though the issue is isolated to the custom field "Engaged Team" or the Trigger "When: Value change." By the way, I could understand if the automation didn't work perfectly if both fields were changed on the same transition screen. That was not the case on my test. All I did was change one or the other.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions? Thank you in advance for your assistance.