I would like to create a filter that looks the same as List with Expand All Items so that I can export to Excel and provide to my manager.
Hello @Haunani Nakabara
Welcome to the community.
It is not possible to organize the output of an issue search filter in that manner with native Jira functionality.
This post has responses that mention third party apps that might help.
Hi @Haunani Nakabara
Welcome to the community !!
If you are fine with a mktplace app to get this data, we have created an add-on to track the complete issue hierarchy across projects including linked issues.
Issue Hierarchy Reports
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
Thanks! I appreciate the transparency. Currently, not looking for a third party solution.
Thanks! Currently, not looking for a third party solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.