Hi all !I have Jira service management linket to Jira server , it is possible do automation like this: when ticket is created in jira service manager , clone this ticket to jira service to specific project ?
Hi @Edgar Pusklevic
Go to Project settings -> Automation page and create new rule to create issue and link to existing one.
Sample:
Hi Tansu , but I want create new ticket with same information but in Jira Software.I'm creating a new task in Jira service menagement and then automation must clone all info but in Jira Software
Automation will work. Just choose the destination (Jira Software) project and copy desired fields in this section.
ps: You can also use Clone issue action.
I click on Project - I can see only projects from Jira service management , I'm unable to see project from Jira Software that is the issue
Any ideas how do automation from Jira service management to Jira software ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.