I have a triggerIssue with three linked issues of two different link types. I want only to target a specific link type. I somewhat have this working if I start from an API call, but I get different results if I start from a native smart value.
Example:
{{#webhookResponse.body.fields.issuelinks}}{{#if(equals(type.id,"10011"))}}{{inwardIssue.key}},{{/}}{{/}}This returns a string of "TEST-15,TEST-16", the 2 of 3 links that match "10011".
On the other hand...
{{#issue.issuelinks}}{{#if(equals(type.id,"10011"))}}{{inwardIssue.key}},{{/}}{{/}} This returns null when I expected the same results.
The data I get back from an API call for {{webhookResponse.body.fields.issuelinks}} is a block of text and values. The equivalent {{issue.issuelinks}} returns only the three issue keys.
However, these two queries seem to produce the exact same results:
Kid Keys: {{webhookResponse.body.fields.issuelinks.inwardIssue.key}} | Link Types: {{webhookResponse.body.fields.issuelinks.type.id}}Kid Keys: {{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.key}} | Link Types: {{issue.issuelinks.type.id}}
I could move forward using an API call, but I was hoping to use native smart values for this rule. Any help with formatting would be appreciated.