Hi everyone!
I want to automate assigning labels to old issues in my backlog so that I can then filter them out easily and keep the backlog fairly clean. I'd like all issues older than 180 days from the date of the scheduled rule execution to have the defined label added.
I'm using Jira Automation and using scheduling as a trigger seems the best possible scenario.
I provide the following components( see attached screenshot):
- `status=one of blocked, open`
- `created is before 180 days from now`

However, when I try to launch the automation, the following error occurs:
> The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. You need to use the option to run JQL to provide issues. The following components require issues: Issue condition, Edit issue
Do you have any idea how the JQL search should be launched and what are the required issues mentioned in the error description --> `Issue condition`, `Edit issue`?
Thank you!