Hi,
I was excited about Form functionality to collect more info from customers based on the step (issue progress).
I thought this would be basic functionality, but if it is, I can't find it, or find any documentation.
Problem: I have created a form, to colect a few fields from the customer, when the issue/request is in a specific status (or a certain transition has been carried out).
I cannot find anything in Workflow post-functions (e.g. add form to issue, or something similar) to dynamically add a certain form to an issue, nor can I find any Automation Action that can be triggered when a transition is run.
In the help section, there is this note:
Use automation to copy forms, add forms to issues, and even trigger actions based on form activity.
When I search form in automation New Action, nothing pops up. Maybe the section doesn't contain the name "form", which would be unfortunate?
Am I missing something, or should agents add forms "manually" to every issue, when it is time to ask certain info? That would be quite underwhelming and I hope it is not the case.
Thanks for any help in advance and all the best,
pj