I want to use automation to create a filter, and as part of the process, I want the rule to use the project key of the project the rule was triggered from. For example, if the project key is JCI, I can manually include it in the rule's web request body's custom data like this:
{
"jql": "project = JCI",
"name": "Test Filter",
"description": "Testing Automated Filter Creation"
}
I would instead like to replace JCI with {{project. Key}}. I cannot figure out how to do it though. Everything I have tried has not worked.
I have tried:
{
"jql": "project = {{project.key}}",
"name": "Test Filter",
"description": "Testing Automated Filter Creation"
}
and...
{
"jql": "project = " + {{project.key}},
"name": "Test Filter",
"description": "Testing Automated Filter Creation"
}
and...
{
"jql": "project = " + {{project.key.asJsonString}},
"name": "Test Filter",
"description": "Testing Automated Filter Creation"
}
and more.
How can I do what I'm trying to do?