Hallo everyone!
Is there any application that could help with automatic update of pages, that related to each other.
For example, I have Page - Clients, where I could see all my current clients (10 in total) via links to the separate page with information about each client
- client 1
- client 2
- client 3
I also have page Products, where I could see all my products (10 in total) via links to the separate page with information about each product
- product 1
- product 2
- product 3
On the page "Client 1" i have list of all Clients, that I sell to this client (+ links to the pages of these products)
- Client 1 - product 1, product 2, product 3
On the page "Product 1" have list of all CLIENTS, whom I sell to (+ links to the pages of these clients)
- Product 1 - to Client 1 and Client 3
MY question is as follows:
If I would change the page "CLIENT 1" and would delte from this page the information about product 1 (because I don't sell this product to this client any more),
I want, that at the same time - automatically
on the page "PRODUCT 1" I would not see the information about Client 1 any more (because I don't sell this product to this client any more),
In this case I would not do my job twice, checking all linked pages.
Thank you in advacne for ideas and recommendations.