I recently split our "If comment -> Update status" into two different automations, previously we had one automation that worked regardless if it was a customer or agent who commented. This had the unwanted effect that Automation for Jira pinged our agents non-stop as soon as they did any changes.
To avoid that, and making sure that the notifcations they received were actually relevant, we split them.
The customer based one works perfect, without any errors, as it still relies on Automation for Jira, but the agent one causes Errors whenever a customer adds a comment (when in reality it works exactly as expected.)

Above is the workflow in question, which is relying on the "User who triggered the event" for the Action. Our customers can't do that action, so it fails and results in an Error and another email regarding the error to my inbox.
But what I am not understanding is: Due to the criterias in the IF, the automation shouldn't even trigger when a customer replies.
What am I missing, or doing wrong? :thinking:
Thanks in advance for any replies 