hi,
what it says in the title. I just moved a huge number of issues from multiple team managed projects into company managed projects.
the dialogue asked me to confirm that I was turning all epics into epics, stories into stories, tasks into tasks, sub tasks into sub tasks.
despite all indications this would work fine, everything is now a story. all epics are stories. tasks are stories. sub tasks are stories. all associations between all tasks are gone. there was every indication that this would work but now i am stuck manually redoing a very large number of tasks, relinking them and adding them to epics as quick as I can before I forget how it all was originally.
this is agonizing. any easier way of doing this other then manually? also, any way of avoiding this in future?
I found these older comments indicating this was not a fixable problem, however i am hoping things might have moved on since the below tickets were raised.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Bulk-move-epics-with-stories-from-team-project-to-company/qaq-p/1815969
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17221