Hi all,
as I am not very familiar with properties I wonder if this is possible.Is it possible to exclude a usergroup from being assigned by another usergroup?Or:Members of usergroup A should not be able to assign to members of usergroup BAre properties even the right approach?
@Anette Noll
Properties would not provide that functionality. There is not currently anything out of the box that would allow you to set this up. You can vote for a feature request here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-78279 for that functionality.
I believe that some marketplace apps like JSU or ScriptRunner might help you configure this functionality.
Can you provide the specific use case as there might be other configuration options?
Hi @Brant Schroeder
the question in this feed was the attempt to approach my actual problem/question from another perspective.
Please see the specific use case in this feed (especially screenshots)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Restricted-assignablity/qaq-p/2206984#M235576
In short:
I find no explanation why this does not work for edit.
Thank you for your feedback and time!
I have found a solution to make it run in the required way (mistake was in Run as)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.