We recently migrated from server to cloud and I am not seeing the Request Type field while moving an issue anymore. I used to set the value on the Update Fields step of the Move process. How can I add it back?
Hi @Dimitrios Danampasis
You don't do that in cloud. You simply move the issue and change its issue type. Afterwards you go and manually change its request type. If you want to perform an automatic operation, you can achieve this either with JA, or with a self transition an an app.
May I ask what is it that you are trying to achieve?
Hi Alex,
Thanks for the response.
At the destination project, we do automatic assignments based on the request type. If the issue doesn't end up with a valid Request Type it stays unassigned and therefore impacts the response time. JA can tackle this I am sure, but before I add another automation rule, I want to verify if this is even possible or not.
On cloud you can't change the move action for sure. However, the good news is that Atlassian is already on doing this automatically by adding a default issue type. Watch this issue for further notifications and read the description: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1835
I see now. Thanks, Alex!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.