Hi! I have a few developers on my team who would benefit from a Jira tutorial, something that covers how to close a ticket. Is there a specific tutorial that anyone can recommend through Atlassian University?
Hi @Shoshana.Patel
The Jira Fundamentals (1.5 hour) tutorial through Atlassian University covers the basics and might be something you'd be interested in taking a further look.
Best regards,Hamza
Thank you @Hamza Chundrigar , I will check that tutorial out now!
Hi @Shoshana.Patel -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Eventually team members want to answer questions about issues using JQL to search. So I would recommend this free one from Atlassian: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/849533-gain-project-insights-through-jql
One valuable thing about this one for developers is to help them understand JQL is not an SQL, and so it cannot do all the things they may be accustomed to for querying a database.
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you @Bill Sheboy , I appreciate the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.