Hi!
TL;DR: I'm looking to elevate myself to Global Admin and remove a specific colleague, and ensure that I there is only one copy of this Space.
By way of background, this confluence is being used by an assistant and myself, but it looks like I may need to downsize to no assistant / I want to make sure I am the sole owner of the only repo - ie it's not copied or cloned.
When we started off, this colleague created a Confluence space, which we moved into my space, and we are now updating/maintaining. I believe it's my Space because it references me as a Creator under Settings, and if I navigate to the top right button and click "My Space" it links me to the Space we use. Having said that, the URL continues to refer to the "old space" that was in fact created by my colleague! This explains my goal above, where i want to "ensure" that there is no second "clone" of this Space if/when we remove the other contributor.
The second question is related to *How to remove a contributor* in your Space? If I say "upgrade" it suggests I speak to my space Admin (which I believe I am).
I *worry* I may have misunderstood the difference between Spaces and Sites, and that I actually am operating on a Space within my colleague's SITE that I think is "mine" but in reality this is all still part of the original/old/wrong SITE.
How do I reassign SITE ownership to myself, if that's possible at all? My colleague will agree, as she wants the ultimate owner, ie me, to have access/ownership.