Hello,
I created multiple fields today however one of them called Teams with drop down menu ( single choice) does not show in the issue field condition section of automation. Could you please let me know what should I do for this field to show?
Hello @Elif Alverson
The field list for Automation Conditions may not include all custom fields. You could used an Advanced Compare Condition if the field doesn't show up in the list.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-conditions/#Advanced-compare-condition
Or use the JQL condition.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-conditions/#JQL
What should I do to add this new field in the automation ( issue field condition) section that I can create automations? Is it because single choice drop down? But I have other custom fields with single drop down and I can create automations with them. I am trying to understand why.
You can't force the field to appear in the Issue Fields Condition. You have to use one of the alternate Condition options, such as the Advanced Compare or JQL conditions.
Thank you for your response. I understand that I can not force it. I am just trying to understand the logic behind this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.