Hi,
In a comment I am testing conditional logic and when ready, I hopefully can use the condition when editing a field so it is only updated if the condition passes.
In the rule I create a variable to set the day difference between the old date and the new date. I current edit the field to have the new date set in another field. But I'd like it to only update the field if it is later than the current date. I am not given the option to add a tule condition, most likely because I alreday am in an If/else condition.
The variable does the following which works perfectly, where its name is called daysDifference.
{{issue.customfield_10109.diff(fieldChange.to.toDate).days}}days diff - [{{daysDifference}}]
-
{{#if(daysDifference.gt(0))}}
>> Change the date to the new date.
{{/}}
The variable print gives the correct day difference, but i get nothing from the smart valu condition, even if the value is greater than 0.
Does anyone see what i'm doing wrong or missed in the condition please?
Thanks,
Aldo