Where can I find public link option in settings? I dont see it anywhere. I am a JIRA admin and there is a page that I want to be publicly accessible.
Referred document
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/
A screenshot description will be helpful
@Sana Aiman
At the top of the document that you have linked is the following information:
A new and improved page sharing experience will be released in the coming months. Public Links has been temporarily restricted to users that are already using the feature. This is to help ensure a better overall experience for future users that intuitively integrates Public Links into this new sharing experience.
The improved Public Links experience will be released separately, following shortly after the release of the new sharing experience. On re-release Public Links will be available to Confluence Standard and Premium customers.
This is such a missed feature and there should be a valid way to provide it to us, the customers. What is taking so long?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.