We migrated a Company managed project to a team-managed one.
Unfortunately, the Kanban board is not showing all the issues in some, and no issues for other status columns (see below). For example, we have more than 100 issues in To Do and >1000 in Done.

Filters using the status category are working fine.
The board doesn't show any issue in To Do and just 1 in Done. When See all Done issues is pressed all 1000+ issues are there displayed properly.
When I'm on the Columns and statuses configuration screen some numbers are there, but still not the actual ones.

The only solution I've found for a similar issue was to fix(remove) sub-filter.
I have tried to find and remove the sub-filter, but it seems there is no sub-filter board configuration for team-managed projects.
Could you please propose what should be the cause and solution for the problem?
Kind regards,
Iassen