Hey guys! Im kind of new to the Jira support platform and have been brainstorming about whats the best way to create a rule in which per affected service a seperate subtask is made.
Currently i tried this structure:
- When: value changes for 'affected services'
- For each: Smart value (advanced brancing)
{{AffectedService}}
- Affected service equals (Issue fields condition)
'service1'
- Then: create a new (create issue)
subtask in same project
When executing the workflow, the subtask is made. But when I fill in multiple affected services (for instance 3 services) the same subtask is created three times.
There has to be a mistake in the rule, any comments are appericiated 
EDIT:
I wanted to provide some more information. Thanks again for the comments.
For clarification, on the list of 'affected services' i'm trying to filter multiple times to add different subtasks with different names.
I have been getting the error below:
"The provided smart value was unable to be resolved to an object."

