Hi there,
I've created a company-managed project in Jira Work Management and am automating subtasks to be created when a task is created. These tasks are automatically being scheduled with an automation using business days for start and end dates, something like this:
{{now.plusBusinessDays(20)}}
However, there are some weekdays that I want subtasks to skip — the days our agency is closed for holidays throughout the year.
For instance, this year, we have Friday, 12/23 and Monday, 12/26 off for the holidays. If I have a task that takes 3 days and starts on Thursday, 12/22, I would like it to skip over Friday and Monday and have the task continue throughout Tuesday, 12/27 and be due Wednesday, 12/28. Or if the task would originally be slated to start on Friday, 12/23, with the original automation, it would actually begin on Tuesday, 12/27.
I've seen that you can configure Working Days in Software Projects but I'm not seeing a similar feature in Work Management Projects. Is there such a feature available? And if not, what automation or other feature could I use as a substitute?
Thanks very much in advance!