Hi everyone,
Can you help me this case?
I wanna share a page in our space and only this one (not entire space) to public. I found out this KB in Confluence support:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/
However the option Public link is not in my Setting?
Could you show me how to enable this functionality or another solution so that I can share page externally?
Thanks,
@Nguyễn Thị Huyền Trang welcome to the Atlassian community
Are you on the free version of Confluence cloud? If so this option is not available. If you are on standard or above are you the Confluence administrator?
Hi Brant,
I have Standard plan and ofcourse im an Confluence adm. Here is the list after I clicked on Setting
@Nguyễn Thị Huyền Trang at the top of the page it has the following in blue "A new and improved page sharing experience will be released in the coming months. Public Links has been temporarily restricted to users that are already using the feature. This is to help ensure a better overall experience for future users that intuitively integrates Public Links into this new sharing experience."
Thanks for your answer! But it's needed to keep the Public link in waiting for new feature. We cannot share content to our partner -.-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.