Hello. Is there a place to configure "requests". Can you turn this on or off?
Thank you
Hi @Christina King,
You configure requests in JSM in Project Settings > Request Types. They are the forms you share with your customers to create tickets from the customer portal.
Without them, customers can't create issues via the UI, unless you grant them a Jira license. If you remove all request types, only licensed users will be able to create tickets using the create button in the Jira menu bar or via email if you set up an email channel.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Walter Buggenhout
That piece I know. I was referring to the service desk platform, there is an option to view requests. see attached screen shot.
Thanks for clarifying. No, that is not configurable. It's part of the portal feature set and essential for portal customers to be able to view their own tickets.
Thank you. So just to confirm. I can't hide this feature or part of it, if I wanted to?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.