Dear all,
We have a need to send by email all issue comments list in the email body.
how to do that from automation rule ?
regards
Hi @serge calderara ,
you can use the smart value {{issue.comments}} to pull all comments or {{issue.comments.last}} to pull the most recent comment. You simply add that to the body of the email. With that said when do you want to trigger this and are there any conditions?
@Jack Brickey , that works thanks
but is there a way to get only All comments from "Reply to customer" tab ?
Hi @serge calderara , so is this Jira or Jira Service Management? I am unaware of internal/public comment properties in Jira. Regardless, there is a reference to internal comment properties in the documentation but I have not attempted pulling the value/data of only public comments. I have used in conditions.
can I see the full code?
still the same empt mail
You need to insert the JQl query in the rule to include the project name, otherwise the email will be blank @Amr Selem
I don't think Jira is capable of summarising all comments into one summary. The tests I have done results in what @Jack Brickey said, in that for every issue found an email will be sent. Annoyingly this is not what I need...
I wish Atlassian could just sort out these basic functions for automations...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.