Hey folks, I'm getting close to finding answers but nothing that works EXACTLY.
I'm trying to create a rule that I have to manually trigger. Once I hit the button I want to create an epic, then within the same rule I want to create 4 new tasks and have them all assigned to that new epic I just created.
I'm finding settings to grab the Epic Link from the "trigger issue", or to have rules automatically trigger when certain Epics are created, but none that work with a manual execution rule.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible?
(In theory once this works I would then go in and edit the name of the Epic to match whenever the corporate name of our current Sprint is and have all the associated tasks on that Epic. I could possibly automate this as well, but it would require creating some kind of data structure holding all of our Sprint names and getting the rule to read the current date to find out which name to pick and... just manually doing it seems easier for now! )