Hi Community!
I have 4 custom fields that are multi-select list. I need to be able to automate creation of a task (name of new task is based on custom field value selected), linking the newly create task to its "parent" and assigning the task.
My rule currently works only when a SINGLE VALUE is selected in one of my 4 custom fields. The rule also has over 65 components so I have to split it into multiple rules.. I want to make sure I am doing it the most optimal way.
USE CASE
We have a JWM project with a form for customers to submit an issue. That form has 4 custom fields that are multi-select list. There are a total of 27 values that can be selected from these 4 fields.
Based on the value(s) selected in the form for these 4 custom fields I need to:
- Create a new task (one task for each form value selected) with a specific name
- Link that new task to the original form issue
- Assign the new task to a person
RULE NOW
- TRIGGER = when new issue is created
- CONDITIONS
- labels = business-form (JWM creates this when a form is used to create an issue)
IF BLOCK
- CONDITION = JQL Condition (Example: "Marketing Content Development Support[Select List (multiple choices)]" = "Content Creation - Webinar")
- ACTION = Create issue named "ABCD"
- ACTION = Link newly created issue to original form issue
- ACTION = Assign newly created issue.
This is just the very first section as too long for print screen!

How do I write a rule that works when one or many values are selected in one of my 4 custom fields?
Thanks in advance!