Dear all,
When I make a JQL search, I get a list of issues as a result, I just would like to see the summary of the numeric fields of them. Example: total story points, total remaining estimates, etc.
I know that I can export the data to CSS and other formats, but that's not effective at all while I use the queries day by day and I would just like to see some simple summaries instead having to do 2-3-4 additional steps to get there.
For example, when I manage the releases and I would like to know how much efforts did I plan to a release I can open the issues in the above mentioned view, then I have to export the file, then I have to create a sum function in exel or other apps.
I searched a lot about addons which would be able to do this easily, I had no succcess.
Maybe I miss something, or I don't know, while I consider this as a realy basic stuff which I simply cannod do with such a complex and cool software as Jira.
Please help me out, and if you got any idea leave a comment here, thank you so much.