I want a rule with a manual trigger to be fired when another rule completes. I have turned on the "allow this rule to be triggered by another rule" option, but I'm not seeing a way to do this. I'm assuming that the option to be triggered by another rule only applies to when a certain condition is met.
pseudocode: I'm using JSM, but this applies to JS as well
Rule 1: (this runs when a ticket is created)
- Analyze who sent the support request
- Change the component based on sender
- Timestamp in comments
Rule 2: (this is a manually triggered rule)
- Analyze client based on component
- add new comment containing client links
I want rule 1 to complete, and then run rule 2. I know I could build rule 2 into rule 1, but I also need this to be manually triggered for times when a ticket is created internally and the components change. Or when the rule breaks, and I need to force the visibility of client links.