When i go to create an issue in Outlook, the Jira Cloud addin opens up, but it is just blank. Seems to only be happening on my laptop i use for remote working. My desktop at work is fine.
Hi @Aaron Wilson
Are you able to check if Outlook is up to date as well all associated add-ons?
Thanks,
Danny
Microsoft 365 is up to date, jira cloud for outlook shows the version release date is 8/19/19. This was from the "get addins" tab in outlook. I removed and readded it so this seems like the most recent update.
Can you give feedback via Outlook?
@Vitalii Saienko
Would you be able to assist Aaron?
Hi, @Aaron Wilson a couple of things I'd suggest:
Hi, Thanks for looking into this for me!
So my other addins in outlook work fine. They are blank for a second and then the addin loads. However Jira doesnt load on both the old and new outlook versions.
When i log into the outlook web app via outlook.live.com, the jira addin works fine. I would like to get it working in the outlook desktop app though.
Thanks
@Aaron Wilson did you figure out the issue? I am experiencing the same issue. My colleagues are also having the same issue.
This is the ticket I filed:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Jira-Cloud-add-in-in-Outlook-panel-is-blank/qaq-p/2204415
@Vitalii Saienko were you able to figure out the issue?
I'd appreciate some help,
Steve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.