I want to create a Confluence page for the issue when it is created, I want to add that page as a link to my Jira Issue, and i want to achieve these using automation
@Hana Kučerová i tried that it doesn't work
Hello @Sakina
If you don't mind using an add-on, Elements Publish to Confluence lets you do exactly what you are asking.
Full disclosure: I'm the Product Manager of the app.
With our app you can create Confluence pages from Jira issues. It integrates with Automation, but in addition to the native feature you can :
The app is free for 30 days, (and stays free if your instance is under 10 users), so feel free to give it a try, and don't hesitate to tell reach our Support if you have any question.
Kind regards,
Julien
Hi @Sakina ,
please see this article, it should help you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automating-the-creation-of-a-Confluence-page-linked-to-a-Jira/ba-p/1760738
@Julien Peyrade _ Elements thanks for the suggestion i tried the tool , i was not able to add jira issue link to confluence form which it was created. is these functionality missing or i missed something.
I was able to create confluence pages from my issue and also confluence page links appeared in my Jira issue. but On confluence page which was created a i m not getting jira issue Links
Creating a link in the Confluence page to the Jira issue is only possible within the content of the page.
If you want to insert this link in the page, you should use the "Link to source issue" option in the "Insert" menu of your recipe, and place it anywhere in your page.
I hope this helps.
thanks that worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.