Hello, I'm trying to move some tickets to a new project but the MOVE TO is greyed out - all the other options are there.Any ideas what permission I'm missing?Its a team managed project.
Thanks, Jill
Hi @Jill Woods ,
this is probably due to you not having the Move issue permission in one of the permission schemes associated to this project. This sounds similar like the problem this community member had: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Grant-permission-to-move-issues/qaq-p/1037767 Cheers,
Peter
Hi Jill,
Are you an Administrator for the Project? And are you a project administrator for the project you are trying to move it to?
I saw that one and enabled bulk move permission, but this is one one ticket.
Still sounds like a permission problem.
Have you tried to use the Permission Helper like mentioned here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-access-the-Permission-Helper/qaq-p/762904 ?
I am an admin, permissions helpde confirms that I (have permission) yet its still greyed out.
Do you have the right permissions in the project you're trying to move issues into?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.