Good day, I am a little confused by the Approvers field in Jira.
What I would like to achieve: I want my customers to be able to select an approver that is also a customer, one of their managers, and have that approver accept/deny their request prior to us beginning work on a project. Preferably, I would like the approvers list only to show said managers, but not a requirement.
What I have: I have an approvers field that is able to populate *all* of my customers - not just the customers, and I am able to get customers to select those without issue.
The problem: Our workflow for the ticket starts with a review, then we move the ticket to 'Authorize' which should inform the approver to do said approval. However, they never get notified about the approval, and Jira also doesn't seem to detect that an approver has been selected.
As you can see in the attached photo, while I have selected a user for Approval, while in the "Authorize" step, it says that I need to select an approver, despite there being one already set during ticket creation.
Any help on this would be very appreciated.
