Hi.
Is there a way to see statistics about how many customers a raise request via email compared to how many customers raise a request via portal?
Regards,Sandra
Hi @Sandra Axelsdottir and welcome to the community!
Not out of the box. However, the answer below from the Atlassian Team provides a workaround leveraging a custom field and automation to populate it. This would allow you to then use a dashboard with a pie chart gadget to give the breakdown:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Campo-Request-channel-type-en-Filtros/qaq-p/1864319
Additionally, you could configure a rule to process all historic issues. Depending upon how many issues you have, it may take a few iterations since the rule will likely get throttled.
Thank you Mark.
I found my own workaround using the request-channel-type JQL function. I created filters for both types and displayed it side by side on a dashboard. Not perfect, but shows me what I wanted to see
Screenshot from my new test project:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.