Hi everyone!
Creating an automation to synchronize status is very easy. The problem is, when you move the first subtask, the parent item also moves along. And I want it to only move when the last subtask changes status. Help me, please!
Hi @Emerson - You'll want your rule to look something like this:
Hi @Mark Segall - In "status = Done" I want to change to "status != Parent Item Status". How do I represent this in JQL?
To clarify, are you saying you want the condition to check for when all child statuses no longer equal the same status as the parent? If so, it would be something like this:
status != {{issue.parent.status}}
It worked when I changed to "Delivered". When I changed from "To Do" to "Doing" the parent has not changed.
Hi there, I followed the above and it's working great, however, say for example I have 10 sub-task, I only want them to change the main parent card's status once all of them are the same. Is this possible, if so how? Currently, when I change 1 status the whole card moves?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.