Hi Experts,When user are trying to select Other option need to display the text box under it. How to enable it.Thanks & Regards,
Hi @ravi k - I'm not sure this is possible without some type of marketplace app. You can take a look at this post from @John Funk. However, I don't believe it would work if you want this to take effect on issue create.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Make-a-custom-field-mandatory-based-on-another-field-value-on/qaq-p/1430237
Hi @ravi k
It's Aleksandra from Deviniti 👋
After reading your post, I think you may find it useful to watch one of our apps on the Atlassian Marketplace. Last month, we published Dynamic Forms for Jira Cloud which allows you to display fields based on previous selections.
At this stage, the app only supports the following types of fields due to API limitations:
However, we're still eager to expand the capabilities to support select lists and other custom fields as well. We encourage you to watch the app on the Marketplace in order not to miss any new features. Hopefully, you will find it beneficial in the future!
Cheers,Aleksandra
this is a duplicate post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.