Here is the user story I'm working on:
- As a user, I’d like Jira to automatically comment on QA task(s) that they can start on their task when all other tasks in an epic are completed, so I don’t have to manually add a comment telling them the task is ready for them.
I'm trying to create an automation that triggers when a non-epic issue is transitioned to either Done or Canceled. Then it will check if there are other issues that are still open in the Epic. If the only issue remaining open in the Epic has "QA" for a Component, the Epic will be transitioned to Ready to Test. If there are other issues open that don’t have “QA” as a Component, nothing will happen.
I’ve tried so many different ways, but can’t get it to work. I can show you what I’ve tried, but fear that may confuse people.
How would you solve this issue?