In the server-based version of confluence, there was a comment field at the bottom of the page to add version details for page history. I cannot find how to do that in the cloud version
Hi @Robin Rast
When you're in Edit Mode of a page, click on More actions (...) and select Publish with version comment ....
Then, the page history will show the comments.
That's awesome! Thank you.
is there a similar for trello?
seems to have a lot of people having the same issuehttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Comments-editing-history/qaq-p/1454476#M75797
When I select more actions, it showed only preview and view changes only
But they have the space to show what did you change as below
If you forget to publish with comments, is there a way to go back and add a comment to the history?
I'd love to add a comment to my already published pages as well mainly when I publish it by mistake and want to fix it after that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.