I'm trying to setup and automation to allow individuals to note if a submitted ticket should be copied to other individuals within the organization (not necessarily the support team).
I setup a custom field I call "Send Copy". I've created an automation with the following critiera:
On Issue Create
* If Request Type = Service Request AND Send Copy is not empty
** Send Email
In the to field, I'm using: {{issue.[Send Copy]}}
I've also tried {{issue.[Send Copy].value}}
In both cases, I get the following error:
Could not send email, the 'To' address field is empty. If you have referenced a field it may be empty.
However, the field isn't empty, and the system must recognize that it's not empty, or the automation should attempt to run based on the If criteria.
I guess I'm wondering if I can use a custom field in the To field of the email automation without utilizing a specialized plugin.
thanks,
--tr