I added a new customer to my organization (as described in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-a-customer-to-an-organization/), but the customer is shown in the list of customers within the organization.
Hi @christoph.markanovic ,
Welcome to the community !!
After you clicked "Add", did you click OK also ? If not, retry these steps
From your service project, go to Customers.
Select an organization from the list by clicking its name.
Select Add customers.
Enter the customer’s email. Separate customer emails by commas to add more than one at a time.
Select Add and then OK
If you still not able to see the added customer, please share the screenshot where you are checking.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thank you! And thanks for your fast reply to my question.
Yes, I clicked on OK. Furthermore, I retried all the steps you have listed as well as the steps documented in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-a-customer-to-an-organization/. What I recognized is the following:
I´m in my organization and added a new customer. After clicking on OK my customer is shown in the list, but after refreshing the customer disappears again... Bug?
@christoph.markanovic ,
It could be a bug. Please raise ticket with Atlassian Support. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Similar discussion happened in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Customers-disappear-on-creation/qaq-p/1542460
Thanks @Rilwan Ahmed I raised a ticket in the Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.