What are your top wish list items for Jira? If there is a current ticket, please drop those links for all of us to learn and vote! Your comments on them are also welcome!
Aaaaaan GO!
Mine - I'd like to add custom fields to a pie chart for better executive dashboards.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-42249?filter=98703
I can't believe there aren't more items here.
Hi @Danno
Thanks for your reply. Those are great items, especially summing numbers in a table. I, too, am a bit saddened nobody wanted to reply, especially with 134 views.
Oh well. Thank YOU for doing so! Great to hear what people would like.
Take care,
Michael
@Michael SimmonsI am just dumbfounded by this. I spend a lot of time looking for solutions to help me with my work that isn't covered by add-on apps and the seemingly simple things that should be a no-brainer.
I'm beginning to think I should spend more time adding suggestion tickets and then get the word out via the community forum to gain votes to drive them to completion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.