Hi there
it seems to be an quite identical issue to this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/We-failed-to-reorder-the-issue/qaq-p/1427884 - but this solution doesn´t work for me.
I´ve created a new Software Project. When I try to drag an issue I get after some seconds this screenshot
I am admin. BTW Not only for the project. I´m admin for the whole site.
I tought and expected this was fixed two years ago?
Hello @Christian Bauer
Does this happen on just one project? Also, does it happen on all issues, or just one/some?
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael
this happens to at least to our PO. Our PO is no Site-Admin, just for the project.
I´ve noticed this on al least two projects.
Best regards
christian
Hi Christian,
Thanks. I wanted to make sure this is a permission issue with a user, not an issue with the issues themselves. So, to confirm, your PO is unable to move some issues, but can other people move those same issues? If this is not the case, the issue might be with the issues (no pun intended).
Since it is referencing a "reorder" make sure the user has Schedule Issue permissions in the Permission Scheme for the project.
Sorry, was busy the last day.
The issue still persists. I also asked more colleagues - all are obviously affected.
Is there a way to start a debugging-session or create a log-file?
What would help to isolate the issue?
Did you check this permission?
Hi there,
I have exactly the same issue and I don't know how to solve it.
@Christian Bauer were you able to solve it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.