Hello,
Sorry if I don't follow a prescribed protocol, this is my first time posting on this site. I am looking to start working with automations. I have a list of things I want to do with them, but I first wanted to find out how to roll up the due date of the latest epic within a group up to the parent. Our hierarchy starts at the top with Initiative, then rolls down to capability and then to Epic (Initiative->Capability->Epic->story). I have a group of Epics that belong to a Capability and when the due dates are added for all these epics, I would like an automation that would take the latest due date in that group and role it up to it's parent (capability). If it's possible, I would want this rule to trigger on two conditions:
1. All Epics have a due date
2. The parent (in this case a Capability) is in the status of ToDo.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Andy