1-How to automate prioritization requests received via email? ex: when I receive a request via email, I want priority set "High" automatically.
2-How can I automate all requests received via email as "Received by Email" request or issue type? ex: When I receive a request via email, I want the request to be "Received by email" request in the Queues
3-How can I automate time tracking for requests received via email? ex: when an agent is assigned to a ticket, I want to know how much time they spent working on the ticket.
3A-I want to show a report of each agent and the average time they spend on tickets in a day/week/month/year
4- How can I know if an agent didn't respond to a ticket within the SLA.
5- How can I allow agents to view the tickets assigned to them only. It seems that agents can view all other tickets assigned to other agents.
6- How can I automate "Due Date" as per SLA conditions?
7- How can I view specific reports on the dashboard other than the already provided gadgets?
Please note I'm not very familiar with JQL so I'd appreciate if there's another way to setup automation properly without JQL.