Hello all!!
I have a "requisito" issue that has "Test set" issues linked (by linking "is tested by") and these "test set" have "test cases" defined, added using the "add test" option.

I want to create an automation rule whereby passing a “requisito” to the "cancelado" state will automatically pass all the elements linked to the “requisito” (both the "test set" and the "test case") to the “cancelado” state.
I have defined the following rule:
With this rule, when passing a “requisito” to “cancelado”, all the “test sets” linked to “cancelado” would be passed, but to be able to cancel the “test cases” as well, what can I do?
- Is it possible to open a new branch within the created branch, with which to update the “test cases”?
- Or do I have to define a different rule to update the “test cases” from the update of the “test sets” and check the option “Allow rule trigger” to allow the actions of the rule that I have already created to trigger this new rule?
Thanks