Love feature of the "Team" and learned how to create team, add/delete team members.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Assign-action-to-multiple-people/qaq-p/1444028
However, when I do @Team-name, it shows all the team members' names. For a team of 40+, it is too messy. How can I avoid it?
Yanmin
Hi @Yanmin Tao and welcome to the community!
Can't really understand the problem here
You don't want all the team members to appear? What would be the most appropriate for you? Here is the documentation for creating a team and mention it.
Hope this helps!
We have already defined the team list.
With a large team, if everyone's name shows up with the team name, it would be messy and take a lot of space. The team name is sufficient.
How can I do that?
I read the documentation for creating a team and mention it.
Thanks,
@Yanmin Tao I apologize, but I really can't understand your problem. Can you please share a screenshot and type what ideally should have been done?
Hi @Yanmin Tao , @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
just stepped over the exact same issue. So I guess it's a valid use case Did you meanwhile found a solution to overcome the situation?Is there any open ticket in Atlassian Help Portal, where this topic is discussed and Highlighted to Atlassian Team?
Thanks & BRPatrick
Hi @Yanmin Tao
do you have an answer?
BR Patrick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.