Hi community;
Please guide to me a syntax to call all linked issues of all sub-task in Jira Cloud
I tried more time, but didn't success
Thank you so much
Hi @Jay Chu ,
JQL
issuetype in subtaskIssueTypes()
I tried with this syntax: issuetype in subtaskIssueTypes("assignee in (61bd5038c46f85006925068b)")
but it is fail, please guide for me to call: all linked issue of an JQL condition
issuetype in subtaskIssueTypes() and assignee = id
Hi Ollie;i want to find: (1) all issue are assigned to user id and all linked issue of (1)
@Ollie Guan please help me
Sorry, I still don't understand.
Can you give a specific example with screenshots?
I want to find
1. all issue which they are assigned to a user, and
2. All issue are linked to issues which we found from step 1
Sample:
1. A task is assigned to me, and
2. The above task is linked to a Story (this story assign to other member)
==> Expected result are 2 issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.